Monday 22 December 2014

Give life

I believe music helps inspire people. And I believe people need to be more inspired in themselves and their environments. This helps grow the seed that was planted In us all. Nourishment is given and our stalks grow long and stretch for the sky. We sometimes lose our pedals but always find a way to grow back new ones. The inspiration we seek is embedded in the roots of life. We all somehow know what we want. Maybe we don't know how to get there or which path to chose to lead us there. Sometimes our destination is unclear. But in giving ourselves a chance, a chance at life, it becomes more prevalent what we really want to do. Take this for an example. Thousands of students attend university with no clear path as to what they really enjoy. Most students get by in their first and second year struggling to understand themselves. This is why academics strengthen the mind and soul in a universal calling kind of way. The struggle allows our inner demons to come out. We battle night and day contemplating to ourselves why we are here, what we like what we don't like, what teachers are giving hard times. What courses are easier. Everyone's experience is different. The commonality is that even though each one of those students may not be happy with the course they are in ( and may sometimes switch majors multiple times) they all possess the strive to understand themselves and eventually find what they really love. It may take 2 years it may take 10 years. The difference is in the mind and how we hash out every little aspect even through we are not clear on where we are headed. The universe has a plan for us. We all can provide some equity to the pot. We all have the ability to give something back that could in turn help another give back. I want to help protect the soul. I want to understand the human condition as it is represented among historians, culture icons and music lovers. I want to connect and find appropriate ways at attacking challenging social issues. I want to help protect the soul. Give warmth to cold hearts. Give bread to hungry tummies. I want to make change on a global scale using ground up approaches. Connecting communities of Likeminded individuals who believe in the compassion and understanding for human nature.

I want to dig deeper and hopefully I will find the ways to step into the next dimension. My pursuit of happiness is defined by the how far apart my strides are. I believe my challenge is as great as my pursuit

Give life
Breathe the air of crisis
Give life
Know exactly where the fight is
Give life
Take nothing but a citing
Give life
Read the book entitled
Give life


Munzy




Be the change you want to see in the world
-Munzy





No comments:

Post a Comment